Not a fellow Otaku? Join now
We're waitng for you.
Otaku Hangout

Welcome to Otaku Hangout!

Registered Otaku?Enter

Not a fellow Otaku? Join now
We're waitng for you.
Otaku Hangout
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Otaku Hangout. This forum is for Otaku's looking and needing Otaku friends. Here we can be dorks, geeks, and can roleplay!

HomeStabby's Guide to Introducing Oneself EmptyLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
NEW MEMEBERS: Don't forget to make your post in the Introductions forum!
Check out the Events forum for any upcoming events.
Visit the Otaku Weekly for fun chats about the Anime you love.
NEW GUILDS AVAILABLE! Visit the Guild Information Center for more details.
Thinking about starting a Roleplay? Visit the Rent-to-Play forum to pick your player.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Stabby's Guide to Introducing Oneself

Go down 

Was this helpful?
Yes
Stabby's Guide to Introducing Oneself I_vote_lcap0%Stabby's Guide to Introducing Oneself I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Kinda
Stabby's Guide to Introducing Oneself I_vote_lcap0%Stabby's Guide to Introducing Oneself I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
No
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 0

AuthorMessage
Stabby

Stabby

Silver : 168118

Character sheet
Endurance:
Stabby's Guide to Introducing Oneself Left_bar_bleue0/0Stabby's Guide to Introducing Oneself Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Power:
Stabby's Guide to Introducing Oneself Left_bar_bleue0/0Stabby's Guide to Introducing Oneself Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Agility:

Stabby's Guide to Introducing Oneself Empty
PostSubject: Stabby's Guide to Introducing Oneself   Stabby's Guide to Introducing Oneself Icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2015 2:14 am

Hi there, I'm Stabby!

I'm called Stabby because I've got a strange obsession with saying "I will stab you" or "I will stab your face". But don't let the name fool you, I'm actually quite nice.
I am the site creator and head-manager here at Otaku Hangout. I add and delete content, change the backgrounds and banners, buttons and whatever else you may (or may not) see on the forum. So, all in all, I work mostly behind the scenes but pop up every now and then to give the owner of Otaku Hangout, Midg Otaku, a helping hand out in the crowd when needed.
I live in southern Oregon (USA), I'm 21 going on 22, experienced my very first surgery February 3, 2015, and have very scattered thoughts. Most days I am fun, sarcastic, and cheerful, but there's a few off days where you'll just be better off avoiding me and my "I will stab you" quotes.
I'm quite unorthodoxed (so I've been told by many over the years) and enjoy doing things my way; despite that, I am a good team player and can collaborate well.
The majority of my obsessions can be seen through the wallpapers and banners - Bleach, Attack on Titan, Fairy Tail, Naruto.. can't say much for that Bloodlad (I think that's Staz's anime) and Death Note (sorry guys) - they're just something I've never had the desire to sit down and watch.
Now, my brief introduction being done, I'd like to give a few ideas to people as far as their own introduction goes.

• Personal information - This includes things like name, age, location, etc.. it's like filling out paperwork only you're not giving us a SS number or telling us about your average monthly income.
• What makes you an Otaku? What Anime(s) are you overly obsessed with? Is it the Anime in general or maybe just a (or a few) specific character(s)?
• Some people can summarize themselves in three words, can you?
• Favorite quote, or maybe a quote or saying you live by?
• Philosophy?
• What do the people who know you best say about you?
• Have any passions? (If they're dark and dirty, you might want to avoid this one)
• Random: What would the movie about your life be called?

Now, the reason this "guide" is up is because I've been working with introductions of other people for a good 6 years now. Since we're all here to make friends and have fun, a good introduction is a great way to start off with getting to know others. The possibilities are endless on how to make a good introduction, and if you need more help, look at what others have said, gather ideas off of them or search the internet. All I ask is that more than a few measly little lines gets tossed into a post - not too much to ask for, right? (Please say I'm right!)
Back to top Go down
https://otakuhangout.board-directory.net/

Stabby's Guide to Introducing Oneself
Page 1 of 1